Monday, January 21, 2008

Forgot to tell you I got a New Job







I forgot to mention that I got a new job at a company on the cutting edge of lead marketing. The company is called Bulldog Solutions and my new manager is my ex-CEO from HotData - Johnny Anderson. I love the company because I'm finally getting to sell marketing solutions that improve sales teams ability to close deal faster.... This is the same thing that I did when I started my own company back in 1998 (MarketIT). Now however we have 50 people instead of just me and the company is very well respected in the industry of Web 2.0 marketng. Web 2.0 is the term which describes the idea of having more 2 way communication on the web.

I am actually looking forward to using some of the web marketing solutions at Bulldog in my Horse Marketing World... I'm turning in my USEF professional status next week so that I can market horses for other people as well as train horses professionally down the road.

I set a personal goal of lising 50 lbs for the Egyptian Event and showing my filly - Diva in the Open Class. My good friend Samantha said that she would publish my photo if I did that!!! How is that for inspiration...

My friend Diana Cantey made me some beautiful stallion post cards for marketing the boys. I'm going to bring them to Scottsdale and Vegas and also mail them to a few hundred of my favorite friends!!! I love promoting and PR!!! And I feel so fortunate to have people who are so supportive like Di!

I spoke with Robert Cass and I'm hoping he will come visit soon and help me figure out what to do to "beautify" my big red metal barn! Its been raining like cats and dogs so visitors are out for now...

I'm looking forward to doing some training of the horse next weekend and perhaps some in the evenings if it will stop raining!!!

Carol

3 comments:

Kim Haynes Hollenshead said...

So happy that you've joined our team and glad to hear you're enjoying yourself!

Gilligan said...

So. Confused. Your profile on the right says you work for a software company. But, this entry says you work for a marketing company. Make up your mind! :-)

Carol Maginn said...

Dear Gilligan,

Okay already! I updated my profile!!!! Its hard to stay current with everything!!

Kim,

I am so happy you called me... I love Bulldog!!!

Carol