Thursday, September 27, 2007

If It is Meant to be it will be - into Gods hands goes my Life

Well - alot has happened since last I wrote... The dream farm ended up having a foundation issue with the house. The seller wouldn't pay initially for fix, and as we had time to consider further we decided this house was too large and the horse facilities were inadequate. So although it was an incredibly beautiful piece of land - we need less house (with a better foundation), and more barn (or A barn at all). So we are going out again on Sunday to find a place - again.

I had decided to put all this in Gods hands as to decide what we should do so that I wouldn't have to be concerned about it. It seems that is helpful.

I've had lots of people inquireing about breeding to Special which is very encouraging and I think I'm going to put an Ad in the Pyramid Stallion Guide.

Pitney sent me to Wisconsin last week. I had hoped to visit with Heidi and Kent, but I was sent home early because the Trade Show was a bust and I really needed to get back to Texas to close a $700K deal with the State. Hopefully the deal will close tomorrow. I'm so tired from flying, stressing and reviewing spreadsheets.

This is a busy month - they are flying Reilly and I to corporate HQ in Conneticuit so I can receive the PB1 award - given to a team of cross divisional members for bringing in a large deal. Last Q4 we brought in a deal for $30 Million in the State of Texas and so we receive an award for this and some stock. So it will be a nice way for Reilly and I to spend our 10 year Anniversary of marriage. PB is treating us to dinner, a lunch cruise around NY Harbor and a show in the Theatre District.

I am going to go visit with Special tomorrow and then head over to Marilyn Lang's for a photo shoot. We are going to hang out and visit with good friends in New Ulm and then I will take some more photos on Saturday morning and then head back to Austin...

Then next weekend I think I'm going to head up to Matt Bergrens for more photos, and then I just have a few more shoots to catch up on before the US Nationals...

No comments: