Monday, October 8, 2007

Great Photos Taken over at Terrasano!

Well this weekend was totally fun. Marilyn Lang came in from Sealy to help me get some photos of Russ and Chris's horses as well as my two stallions. She make a really great dinner for Reilly and I and we were up till 1am! Then the next morning we went off to Russ and Chris's to get photos and Video. She got some really GREAT photos of the Terrasano horses and I got some amazing photos of Bellisimo.

We also went on Friday to go see some horses for sale that I'm going to be photographing this week. A Ruminaja Ali daugher and a Padron Psyche daughter. There was also a PVA Kariim daughter.

I am so unbelievably proud of Bellisimo - I emailed the World to let them know that I want to take out a 2 page ad to advertise him and Special...

I have to say that I am just so proud of Marilyn. She didn't want to get a digital camera and now she is getting some really incredible photos. Here are a few samples of the photos that she took this weekend. There are many more but we have not had time to go through them all:
















And here are the Bellisimo Photos I love so much!


No comments: