Thursday, August 23, 2007

Day Three - God I love this horse




Boy did we have fun today. Special is really starting to move on out and drive from behind. I can see him blooming and I tried to get a shot of him in the round pen (attached). We started off today walking down the center aisle - a big deal since there was a mare in the wash rack. We got that accomplished and then did about 15 minutes of exercise in the round pen. Then we went for a long walk all around the property. Special got to see lots of deer, horses and exciting bugs (this is Texas after all). Then we had another nice bath, got a nice braid done, and went to bed. I'm keeing this short tonight since Reilly is getting ready to come home with dinner... But here are some photos from today. The ones with me in them were taken by Chris...

Carol

3 comments:

Robin said...

Wow look at that drive off of his hocks!

Great pics !! Love the one of you two hugging :)

Wow he is so pretty...I can see why you are so over the moon about him... awesome :)



Robin

Carol Maginn said...

I know! Isn't that impressive Robin? He really does drive. And wait until his muscles in his rear end are built up! Thats what I'm working on - toning him up and developing some muscles.

He is the sweetest horse and he loves to hug!!!

Carol

Kokopelli The Poet said...

Oh Carol what wonderful news about Special and he is so loving and relaxed with you .. love the first pic of the 2 of you hugging.