Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Good News!

Well today was exciting - Dr. Fling called and told me that Nikki Ovulated on Tuesday after being bred on Monday - so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! That should be a really nice foal! I've put both Nikki's photo and Special's photo up so you can see them side by side.












I'm very excited about all the positive inquiries and feedback on Special. Even Robert Cass called today to congratulate me and let me know what a nice horse Special is. I considered that high praise as I know that Robert is not one to blow smoke if you know what I mean! I also hear more from Arlene about Special. Here is what she said:

FROM ARLENE MAGID:

Carol-

I very much like the look of your new boy, and I love his color-roan is so distinctive and typical of his lines. You've done well to acquire him and the headshot of the filly is splendid.

Arlene

This is just so exciting!

Bella was also bred to Special today - she has two large follicles so hopefully one of them will take. We just have to be careful that we don't get both of them!

Maaria had a 44 follicle today and so Kehilan shipped more semen to us - so we are praying for ovulation for Mohammad.... I do hope she is bred soon. This is a difficult time of the year, but we are working hard to get the job done!

I added the "Clip Clop" blog from Robin in Michican to this Blog so she could share her experiences with training. Hope you all enjoy that too!

Carol

No comments: